Below are the steps on how to get an NBI Clearance Online:
2. See “Register New Account” and choose between “Yes” or “No” – From 2014 until today If you have an old NBI, then choose yes if not no.
3. Fill-up the form below. (This is shown if you checked NO, if YES, it will ask your old NBI Number). Then click sign-up. If wala kang middle name, then you can put “Not Applicable” or “MNU” (Middle Name Unknown.) If you have “Ñ” and it isn’t accepted, please take note of that during your appointment para ma-change nila.
7. Review and Save Information. If ever you have mistakes in your information and already paid, ask the person to edit your information during the day of your appointment.
There you have it, you are now a step closer to having your NBI Clearance online! What’s next?
Apply for NBI Clearance Online
1. On the upper right-hand corner, below your name, click “Apply For Clearance”
2. Choose which type of ID you will be presenting and click “I Agree.” However, when you are there you need to bring two (2) Valid IDs as per NBI Clearance website:
- UMID – Unified Multi-purpose ID (SSS and GSIS)
- Philhealth ID
- Voter’s ID or Certificate of Registration
- BIR (TIN ID)
- PAG-IBIG ID (not the Loyalty Card)
- Postal ID
- Certification from the Local Civil Registrar
- Certification from Malacañang in connection with indigenous groups, tribal membership, a foundling
- Solo Parent ID
- Company ID
- Police Clearance where the applicant is resident of the station’s jurisdiction
- Seaman’s Book and SIRV
- School ID with current registration card
- Senior Citizen ID
- Previous NBI Clearance
- Bank Over the Counter
- Online Banking
- Bayad Center Outlets (E.g. Cebuana Lhuillier, SM Savemore, LBC, Robinsons, Palawan Pawnshop, etc.)
- Bayad Center Mobile App (Download the Bayad Center app in the App Store or Google Play store.)
- ECPay (RD Pawnshop, Petron Corporation, San Mig Food Avenue, etc.)
5. A summary of your payment and your appointment schedule will pop-up. Click “Proceed to Payment.”
6. A reference number will pop-up and use it when paying. Pay the NBI Clearance fee of Php 130.00 + 25.00 (e-payment service fee) = Php 155.00.
7. On the upper left corner, see transactions. There will be a “Pending” status if you haven’t paid yet but a “Paid” status afterward.
8. Click the details and you will see the summary of your appointment. Remember your reference number; list it down or save it on your phone. This will be used during your appointment day.