The CSE-PPT was conducted in at least 68 testing centers nationwide on Sunday, March 17, 2019.
CSC announced that passers who got at least 80 percent score will be eligible for a position in the civil service provided the eligibles meet the qualifications and other requirements – education, experience, and training.
How to get your CSE-PPT Exam Results
How to Apply for Certification of Eligibility
- Driver’s License
- PRC License
- SSS ID
- GSIS ID (UMID)
- Voter’s ID
- BIR ID (ATM type / TIN card type with picture)
- PhilHealth ID (must contain the holder’s name, clear picture, signature and PhilHealth number)
- Company or Office ID
- School ID (validated for the current school year/semester/trimester)
- Police Clearance/Police Clearance Certificate
- Postal ID
- Barangay ID
- NBI Clearance
Civil Service Exam – Eligibility and Qualifications
2. At least 18 years old on the date of filing of application;
3. Of good moral character;
4. Has not been convicted by final judgment of an offense or crime involving moral turpitude, or disgraceful or immoral conduct, dishonesty, examination irregularity, drunkenness, or addiction to drugs;
5. Has not been dishonorably discharged from military service, or dismissed for cause from any civilian position in the government; and
6. Has not taken the same level of Career Service Examination, either through PPT or CSC Computerized Examination (CSC COMEX), within three months before the date of examination. If you are taking the August 4, 2019 exam, you must NOT have taken the PPT or CSC COMEX exam from May 4, 2019 until August 3, 2019.
Civil Service Exam – Automatic Passers
2. Passers of Career Service Examination for Foreign Service Officer as the resulting Career Foreign Service Officer Eligibility is comparable to the Career Service Professional Eligibility
- Honor Graduate Eligibility under P.D. 907
- Scientific and Technological Specialist Eligibility under P.D. 997
- Sanggunian Member Eligibility (2nd Level) under RA No. 10156
- Foreign School Honor Graduate Eligibility under CSC Resolution No. 1302714
- Veteran Preference Rating Eligibility (Professional) under EO No. 132, s. 1948 and EO No. 790, s. 1982
- Barangay Official Eligibility under RA No. 7160
- Barangay Health Worker Eligibility under RA No. 7883
- Sanggunian Member Eligibility (1st Level) under RA No. 10156
- Veteran Preference Rating Eligibility (SubProfessional) under EO No. 132, s. 1948 and EO No. 790, s. 1982
Civil Service Exam – Requirements
- a. Passport size (4.5 cm x 3.5 cm or 1.8 inches x 1.4 inches)
- b. Colored, with white background
- c. Taken within three (3) months prior to filing of application
- d. Printed on good quality photo paper
- e. In standard close-up shot (from shoulder level up with the head and face occupying at least 80% of the picture and with the name tag positioned at approximately 1 inch or 2.54 cm below the chin)
- f. In bare face (with no eyeglasses, colored contact lens, or any accessories that may cover the facial features; facial features not computer enhanced)
- g. Showing left and right ears
- h. Taken in full-face view directly facing the camera
- i. With neutral facial expression, and both eyes open
- j. With HANDWRITTEN (not computer-generated) name tag legibly showing SIGNATURE OVER PRINTED FULL NAME in the format: First Name, Middle Initial, Last Name, and Extension Name, if any
- a. Driver’s License/Temporary Driver’s License (LTO O.R. must be presented together with old Driver’s License; O.R. alone is not allowed)/Student Driver’s Permit (card type with photo)
- b. Passport
- c. PRC License
- d. SSS I.D.
- e. GSIS I.D. (UMID)
- f. Voter’s I.D./Voter’s Certification
- g. BIR/Taxpayer’s I.D. (ATM type/TIN card type with picture)
- h. PhilHealth I.D. (must have the bearer’s name, clear picture, signature and PhilHealth number)
- i. Company/Office I.D.
- j. School I.D.
- k. Police Clearance/Police Clearance Certificate (with picture)
- l. Postal I.D.
- m. Barangay I.D.
- n. NBI Clearance
- o. Seaman’s Book
- p. HDMF Transaction I.D.
- q. PWD I.D.
- r. Solo Parent I.D.
- s. Senior Citizen’s I.D.
- t. Alien Certificate of Registration Identity Card (ACR I-CARD);
- u. CSC Eligibility Card
Where to Submit CSE Application
- Sleeveless Shirt or Blouse
- Shorts or Short Pants
Civil Service Exam List of Passers: CSE-PPT (March 2019)
- MAIN PAGE: March 2019 CSE-PPT Results
- LIST OF PASSERS: NCR – Prof | NCR – Sub-Prof | CAR | CARAGA | ARMM | Region 1 | Region 2 | Region 3 | Region 4 | Region 5 | Region 6 | Region 7 | Region 8 | Region 9 | Region 10 | Region 11 | Region 12
- TOP 10 PASSERS: March 2019 Civil Service Exam Professional Level
- TOP 10 PASSERS: March 2019 Civil Service Exam Sub-Professional Level
- Verification of rating (OCSERGS): March 2019 Civil Service Exam